Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I edit my profile?

I am trying to retrieve my password using my security questions. The first one asked is my date of birth which when entered is not recognized not matter how many times I enter it. I certainly know my date of birth and have entered it correctly. I want to see my profile page so I can be sure all is up to date and accurate but cannot get to this page. How can I do what I want to do?

iMac

Posted on Jun 25, 2012 7:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2012 7:59 AM

You might try to see if you can change your security questions. Start here, change your country if necessary and go to manage your account > Password and Security.

I'm able to do this, others say they need to input answers to their current security questions in order to make changes, I'm inclined to think its worth a try, you don't have anything to lose.

If that doesn't help you might try contacting Apple through Express Lane (select your country, navigate to iCloud help and enter the serial number of one of your devices)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 25, 2012 7:59 AM in response to Ray_J

You might try to see if you can change your security questions. Start here, change your country if necessary and go to manage your account > Password and Security.

I'm able to do this, others say they need to input answers to their current security questions in order to make changes, I'm inclined to think its worth a try, you don't have anything to lose.

If that doesn't help you might try contacting Apple through Express Lane (select your country, navigate to iCloud help and enter the serial number of one of your devices)

How can I edit my profile?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.