Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook Retina: Delivery Time

I've placed my order for the 256GB with 16GB RAM on June 20th, and the status says, it will be delivered between July 18th - July 24th. So my question is, "Is it going to be the actual delivery date or does anyone had any luck of getting it delivered sooner than what Apple had notified when placing the order?" I don't like waiting for anything especially on a New Apple Product 🙂.

thank you

jake

MacBook Pro with Retina display

Posted on Jun 25, 2012 10:10 AM

7 replies

Jun 25, 2012 10:13 AM in response to jakeok

Don't you get a UPS/DHL/FedEx tracking # to check where the Mac's at? Cause once the customized Mac is out of the factory and in the hands of the delivery company, it is really up to them and not Apple.

Be thankful it's summer and there are no major hurricanes in the Pacific (Macs come from China, in case you hadn't caught on yet). Cause last winter with all the freak snowstorms, delivery times got really crazy.

Jul 7, 2012 9:27 PM in response to jakeok

I ordered a 2.7/16/768 (and a thunderbolt display) as soon as the store opened on June 11, right after the announcement. My laptop is still processing. Obviously it won't make the delivery estimate for July 9th. It is really frustrating to see how everybody else who order afterwards are receiving their laptops earlier.

Macbook Retina: Delivery Time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.