Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i want to buy an iphone 4s ans also i'm going to the usa on my summervacation! :) (yeah!) but, will the guarantee/warranty be available international, so if i bu it in the usa, can i use the guarantee/warranty in holland? thanks!! maybe extra carepacks?

i want to buy an iphone 4s ans also i'm going to the usa on my summervacation! 🙂 (yeah!) but, will the guarantee/warranty be available international, so if i bu it in the usa, can i use the guarantee/warranty in holland? thanks!! maybe extra carepacks?

soo, this is actually what i whould like to know 🙂 maybe i should buy extra carepackages, in the usa? or maybe in holland?

thanks in advance!! 😀

iPhone 4S

Posted on Jun 25, 2012 1:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2012 2:03 PM

The iPhone warranty is not international. If something goes wrong with it you will have to have somebody in the USA take it to a store in the USA for service (or pay for it yourself at home).

http://www.apple.com/legal/warranty/iphone/

4 replies

Jun 25, 2012 2:25 PM in response to Limnos

Limnos wrote:

The iPhone warranty is not international. If something goes wrong with it you will have to have somebody in the USA take it to a store in the USA for service (or pay for it yourself at home).

http://www.apple.com/legal/warranty/iphone/

I have heard stories that Apple will not even look at an iPhone purchased

in another country at any price since they will not be able to replace with an

identical iPhone which is their practice ( carrier locked etc)

i want to buy an iphone 4s ans also i'm going to the usa on my summervacation! :) (yeah!) but, will the guarantee/warranty be available international, so if i bu it in the usa, can i use the guarantee/warranty in holland? thanks!! maybe extra carepacks?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.