Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Someone please help!! Can't install logic pro 9 on my new macbook pro 2012

Hi guys,

ive been scrolling the internet for days and actually can't find the solution to my next problem:

I bought the new macbook pro 15" running mac osx 10.7.4.

now i want to install logic 9 on this computer. Before this i've already been using logic on two computers, my Mac Pro and my older macbook pro (2008).

I installed logic pro 9 as in upgrade to Logic pro 8.

Ive tried installing logic pro 8 on the new laptop but it wont let me, says the new macbookpro doesnt support this program anymore.

Now ive tried installing logic 9 on the new macbook pro and it wont allow me. It wont accept my product liscence, I've tried it a hundred times, but it just wont let me.

Im not planning on using the older laptop anymore, should i uninstall logic from it? If so... how come i can't find the location of the liscence?

really hope hearing from u guys soon....

AJ

Logic Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Jun 27, 2012 8:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2012 1:38 PM

Hopefully there is a better solution than this but maybe you could install 9 on the old computer first and then migrate it to the new one and updae it?

3 replies

Someone please help!! Can't install logic pro 9 on my new macbook pro 2012

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.