Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems Running my App on actual Devices

I am having issues when trying to connect iphones and ipads to xcode in organizer, what can I do to fix this?

"Valid signing identity not found" (status for all of my Provisioning Profiles)

- I am a part of the IOS Developer Program ($99/year).

- I have used the launch assistant in the IOS Provisional Portal a few times to create new Provisioning Profiles and obtain Certificates.

- I have downloaded the profiles and certificates to xcode and keychain access.

- I have tried this on two different computers (1.actual mac, 2.mac vmware on windows)

I tried deleting the provisioning profiles and creating new ones to see if that would correct this problem and It didn't work.

I tried deleting the certificates in Keychain Access and re-downloading them and that didn't correct anything.

I accidentally deleted to login keys (public and private) when deleting the certificates, and I can't figure out how to get those back(so that's another problem).

I have since realized that I needed to authorize my computer, so I have done that. I think that may have been the problem but the deleted keys are holding me back(correct me if you feel I'm wrong on that).

What can I do to connect my devices to xcode?

Xcode-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Jun 27, 2012 10:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2012 10:14 AM

Confirm your process against TN 2250 ~ iOS Code Signing Setup, Process & Troubleshooting

4 replies

Problems Running my App on actual Devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.