Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i restor my i pad2 i just loadsome game then it just tuneoff and i try everything but i can not tuneoff my i pad when i restart i just saw logo and i try to restart but everytime same of 5hr alraedy cant sync to my computer too-----help me please

i just load some game then it just tuneoff and i try everything but i can not tuneoff my i pad

coz when i restart i just saw logo and i try to restart but everytime same of 5hr alraedy

cant sync to my computer too-----help me please

iPad 2, iOS 4.3.3

Posted on Jun 27, 2012 1:01 PM

1 reply

Jun 27, 2012 1:25 PM in response to cat yana

Not too sure of everything you are saying but see here http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3281

Also, and firstly, try a Reset [Hold the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons down together for 10 seconds or so (until the Apple logo appears) and then release. The screen will go blank and then power ON again in the normal way.] It is app and data safe!

how can i restor my i pad2 i just loadsome game then it just tuneoff and i try everything but i can not tuneoff my i pad when i restart i just saw logo and i try to restart but everytime same of 5hr alraedy cant sync to my computer too-----help me please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.