Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipod nano 3G interface won't respond

Hi all,

My ipod nano 3G has been acting up for about 3 months now. It started off by being frozen and would not respond to touches on the click pad for increasingly long amounts of time (first it was 5 minutes, then 10, etc.). It has come to the point where it won't respond at all now. I am able to view it in itunes and I can play music through itunes from the ipod. I can also play music through an 'ihome'.

I have tried absolutely everything I can find on the internet to update it/reset it/restore it/everything it about 5 times each. The click menu/select together for 6-8 seconds does nothing but dim the screen (no apple icon appears). In fact I cannot get an apple icon to appear no matter what I try.

Has she just finally kicked the bucket as my exercise buddy and time to retire her?

Thanks for any info I can get.

Jeremy

iPod nano

Posted on Jun 27, 2012 4:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2012 8:07 AM

Has she just finally kicked the bucket as my exercise buddy and time to retire her?

More than likely. Sorry.

When you exercised with it, did you have in a protective case to prevent moisture from seeping into the Nano?

B-rock

3 replies

ipod nano 3G interface won't respond

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.