Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Account Login Problem

Hi All

When I tried to log into my iTunes Account this morning with the correct username and password it would not let me login and I have tried everything! and iTunes seem to refuse to send me a reset password email as I have not received one yet in 1 hour or so and I have clicked on the link several times so I should receive 1 of 5 emails from iTunes. Is there a technical problem on iTunes side? or does this mean I need to create a new iTunes Account? I hope you guys can help me out soon please.

What makes this so annoying is since 2002 when I bought my very first iPod I have not had any problems with iTunes at all until this morning darn it!

All the best,

Life_Is_Technical

Windows 7

Posted on Jun 28, 2012 4:20 AM

2 replies

Jun 28, 2012 8:32 AM in response to Life_Is_Technical

Okay so I thought I would try something out as an experiment whilst waiting for you guys to reply to my login question and what I did was log out of this newly created account and I thought right I will try to create a new account with my Original Main accounts username and password as I am sure Apple would tell me if I had an old account attached to my email address so I entered my details and clicked on the next or submit button and though behold I had managed to re-create my Original Main account using the same email address, username and password.

But I thought hang on a minute this would only be possible if I had removed my Original Main account from my email address but that is impossible as I have not touched my account details! are iTunes allowed to delete your account without prior warning of some sort?

All the best,

Life_Is_Technical

iTunes Account Login Problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.