930 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 1, 2013 5:47 PM by Joe Dunn Jr
Use a Custom Format, set up as follows:
- Select the cells to be formatted.
- Open the Inspector, choose Cell format (42)
- Use the pop-up to choose Custom
- Type two hyphens after the integers element present be default.
- Put the mouse pointer on the element and click the white triangle that appears.
- Choose Hide separators
- Repeat and choose Remove Digit.
- Drag another Integers element from the list into the box, and drop it between the two hyphens.
- Remove a digit from this element.
- Drag a third Integers element into the box and drop it after the second hyphen
- Click OK.
Enter phone numbers as a string of 10 digits. (see entry box in example)