Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In iCal, "Available Meeting Times" greys out working hours one day off, MS Exchange

I am using iCal, accessing an MS Exchange server. When setting up a meeting, "Available Meeting Times" greys out the non-working hours of potential meeting participants. However, the days are one day off. E.g. the working hours of my collegues are displayed are Tuesday-Sunday instead of Monday-Friday. The dates and times of meetings are relayed correctly. Only the display of the working hours seems to be off.

Needless to say that my collegues are using Windows Outlook, and everything works there.

MacBook Pro 13, Mac OS X (10.6.7)

Posted on Jun 28, 2012 9:02 AM

1 reply

Mar 21, 2014 2:10 AM in response to Max 2009

I still have the same issue. Had it ever since at least 2010 and meanwhile we switched Exchange-Servers and I'm on Mavericks, but still. Looks to me as if iCal requests something like "getWorkDays" from teh Server. The Server probably replies [2,3,4,5,6]. When the week starts on Sunday, this is perfectly fine. But if the Week starts on Monday, this will give you Tue-Sat as available Days. So it might be a bug in either Exchange or iCal to treat that information correctly, but I'm not obv. not sure about that.

In iCal, "Available Meeting Times" greys out working hours one day off, MS Exchange

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.