Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bootcamp HELPPPP Select CD-ROM BOOT TYPE... keyboard doesn't work and cant eject cd or go back to LION

I was installing windows with Bootcamp...so i started the installation process... got past partition... and now i am stuck on select cd-rom boot type.... no key board or mouse will work and i cannot eject the windows cd.... everytime i restart it goes to this screen HELLLLPPPP!!!

I tried a dell keyboard with usb and that didn't work any other suggestions... i feel like if i eject the cd it will help i just want to get back to Lion and all that awesome stuff on my computer....DAMMIT WINDOWS!

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Jun 28, 2012 3:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2012 3:43 PM

To get the disk out restart while holding down the mouse button. To get back to OS X restart while holding the option key and when the boot screen appears select the volume with OS X.

1 reply

Bootcamp HELPPPP Select CD-ROM BOOT TYPE... keyboard doesn't work and cant eject cd or go back to LION

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.