Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to find out what is wrong with my Macbook Pro. I have Adobe Reader installed on it and Adobe Flashplayer installed on it. I am not able to do anything with either of these programs, no videos, printing certificates, etc.

I have adobe reader installed on my Macbook Pro and also Adobe flashplayer installed. I am not anble to see any video from the net, news feeds, or anything like that on my computer. I cannot print off certificates that I need all it does when I attempt to print the certificate is that it shows that it is loading and comes back and tells me there was an error in loading the information. I would appreciate any help I can get. Thanks

Very Respectfully

Steven Hetletvedt

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Jun 28, 2012 7:19 PM

There are no replies.

I need to find out what is wrong with my Macbook Pro. I have Adobe Reader installed on it and Adobe Flashplayer installed on it. I am not able to do anything with either of these programs, no videos, printing certificates, etc.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.