0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 29, 2012 6:03 AM by torrone52
torrone52 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

Hello,

Is a way when importing a movie file into a Microsoft PowerPoint 2011 presentation using Applescript,

to have the movie cover the WHOLE slide?

This is the code I am fiddling with, trying  to do that.

I have the width value correct because the width of the slide is filled in with th move/picture.

I playing with different values of the height value, and having no success. Every value I try

for the height doesn't cover the bottom portion of the slide.

script copy_video_step

tell application "/Applications/Microsoft Office 2011/Microsoft PowerPoint.app"

activate

open file_to_import

set active presentation to file_to_import

tell active presentation

set movieslide1 to make new slide at end with properties {layout:slide layout blank}

tell movieslide1

set theDynamicslide1 to make new media2 object at the end with properties ¬

{file name:movie_to_import, link to file:true, top:0.0, left position:0.0, height:700.0, width:720.0, save with document:true, shape:media type movie, lock aspect ratio:false}

-- I commented OUT the following lines, they didn't help me.             

--holdtell theDynamicslide1

--holdscale height factor 0.7 scale scale from top left with relative to original size

--holdscale width factor 0.55 scale scale from top left with relative to original size

--holdend tell

set follow master background to false

set fore color of fill format of background to {0, 0, 0}

end tell

end tell

end tell

end script

Thank you,

Vinnie

Applescript, Mac OS X (10.7.1)