Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to import my own CD into my iPhone 3GS but Gracenote does not recognize my CD? I used to have no trouble. Now I read Gracenote wants ME to input the songs and send to them? The CD is Adele, 21.

Trying to import my own CD (Adele, 21) but GRACENOTE doe not recognize the titles. Apparently they want ME to input the titles and submit them . I used to import CD's just fine. Is anyone else having problems with Gracenote and what did you do about it.

iPhone 3GS, Windows XP, Gracenote

Posted on Jun 29, 2012 1:27 PM

There are no replies.

Trying to import my own CD into my iPhone 3GS but Gracenote does not recognize my CD? I used to have no trouble. Now I read Gracenote wants ME to input the songs and send to them? The CD is Adele, 21.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.