Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Developer center.

I am looking to hire a App Developer for iOS. Where's a good place to go to review people that write code? I don't want to do a cold call for a job availability, I'd like to be in control of who I outreach for this job.

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, Where can I see Developer skills?

Posted on Jun 30, 2012 8:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2012 10:47 AM

I don't think it works like that. Tons of ways to claim credit for code that someone else put together and tons of scams to get into your pocket.

Put your project out for bid (google is your friend), and interview those that contact you...just know that most anyone worth hiring is busy and doesn't need you 🙂 Unle$$ of cour$e you $peak loudly.

Good luck.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 30, 2012 10:47 AM in response to henkydory

I don't think it works like that. Tons of ways to claim credit for code that someone else put together and tons of scams to get into your pocket.

Put your project out for bid (google is your friend), and interview those that contact you...just know that most anyone worth hiring is busy and doesn't need you 🙂 Unle$$ of cour$e you $peak loudly.

Good luck.

App Developer center.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.