Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my personal contact doesn't download my picture from iCloud on iMac & MacBook Air

my personal contact doesn't download my picture from iCloud on iMac & MacBook Air.

its working out fine on my Iphone but not on my Mac Os devices.

If I try to update the picture directly on Imac or MBA the picture dissapears three seconds later.

I tried to disconnect the Icloud account in adress book settings and activate it later no help.

This issue happening only wiyh my own contact !!!!

All others workin fine !

Any one having an Idea ?

Thanks,

Jean.

Imac 20-Inch Mid 2008-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Jun 30, 2012 12:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2012 1:36 PM

Try deleting the photo on each of your devices, once you are sure your photo is not attached to your card on any of your devices, re-add it on your Mac.

You might also check, if you have a user account on more than one Mac, that the picture used in system preferences >users & groups do not contradict each other.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 30, 2012 1:36 PM in response to montcley.jean

Try deleting the photo on each of your devices, once you are sure your photo is not attached to your card on any of your devices, re-add it on your Mac.

You might also check, if you have a user account on more than one Mac, that the picture used in system preferences >users & groups do not contradict each other.

my personal contact doesn't download my picture from iCloud on iMac & MacBook Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.