Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Privilege issues with iTunes and General issues with lion.

My compter frooze this eventually lead to my reinstalling lion from Time Machine. This has lead to several major problems firstly my iphoto library missing, also when I connect iPhone. I get an error telling met "This computer is no longer authorized for apps that are installed on iphone ....... Would like to autorize this computer for items purchased from the iTunes Stores..." then it said would you like to authorise. I clicked yes. Then I get a error message. About directory not found or correct permission. I can not even deauthorise and other authorise. I think I have permission problem.

Further issues is that other user's data has been deleted. i had drag and drop itunes folder in order to get back their downloads. The music appears in itunes and historic purhases on itunes. But when you try and re dowmload the later the user has permission. I checked get info on finder but everything appears fine, i need help!!!

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Jun 30, 2012 4:42 PM

3 replies

Jun 30, 2012 5:32 PM in response to Byron Dunkley

Launch the Terminal application in any of the following ways:

Enter the first few letters of its name into a Spotlight search. Select it in the results (it should be at the top.)

In the Finder, select Go Utilities from the menu bar, or press the key combination shift-command-U. The application is in the folder that opens.

If you’re running Mac OS X 10.7 or later, open LaunchPad. Click Utilities, then Terminal in the page that opens.

Drag or copy — do not type — the following line into the Terminal window, then press return:

ls -lT /Users/Shared/SC\ Info

Post any lines of output that appear below what you entered — the text, please, not a screenshot.

Privilege issues with iTunes and General issues with lion.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.