Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have duplicate contacts on my IPhone, plus several different contact groups. All from My Mac, All ICloud, Card, Contacts, Contacts Some of them have several duplicates and one Card has only one of each contact. So I confused on how to get just one.

I have duplicate contacts on my IPhone, plus several different contact groups. All from My Mac, All ICloud, Card, Contacts, Contacts Some of them have several duplicates and one Card has only one of each contact. So I confused on how to get just one good contact book on my I phone. They are correct on ICloud and my Mac.

iPhone 4, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Jun 30, 2012 6:34 PM

1 reply

I have duplicate contacts on my IPhone, plus several different contact groups. All from My Mac, All ICloud, Card, Contacts, Contacts Some of them have several duplicates and one Card has only one of each contact. So I confused on how to get just one.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.