Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where is Thunderbolt in Windows 7 on MBA2012?

It should be in Device Manager under the PCI bus, no?

User uploaded file

MacBook Air (13-inch, Mid 2012), Windows 7

Posted on Jul 1, 2012 12:12 PM

3 replies

Jul 2, 2012 4:05 PM in response to ckahn

Am I the only one not seeing Thunderbolt in the MBA2012 device manager?

Anandtech posted where to find Thunderbolt in Device Manager for the MBA2011, but I haven't been able to find an image verifying where/how it shows up in MBA2012 yet.

User uploaded file

So should I just delete the installation and reinstall Windows 7 before I get in too deep (installing more programs) and hope that Thunderbolt sticks the second time around? I thought Thunderbolt was there initially because I connected the Gigabit-to-Thunderbolt adapter for all my Windows update downloads two weeks ago before shelving the MBA2012 while I waited for the Zagg Invisibleshield to arrive, but since revisiting the installation and trying to connect the MBA2011 in Target Disk mode, I see no sign of Thunderbolt in Windows. (Thunderbolt is working in Lion.) I have one new important update to install, maybe that'll do the trick....

Where is Thunderbolt in Windows 7 on MBA2012?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.