Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Microsoft office 2011 induce fail to Wi-fi reconection after Macbook pro Wake-up

I have noticed that when I install microsoft office 2011 on my computer my Macbook-pro just fail to reconnect wi-fi after waking-up. I tried many times when I uninstall microsoft office 2011 the phenomenon disapears and my computer can reconnect wi-fi automatically. If I reinstall it, failling to reconect reapears. I don't know If I am the only one to have this problem ? Be aware than I tried this also after a clean install of Lion.

Thanks

Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 (11E53)

Macbook Pro 13' mid-2009

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Jul 1, 2012 3:26 PM

2 replies

Jul 2, 2012 8:28 AM in response to sanjampet

Thanks for the link but there is nothing inside that could help me. In fact i don't know why this installation affect the wi-fi reconection even on a clean install with only lion and Office 2011.

I tried with a 2004 version of microsoft office and it seems that there is no effect on wi-fi reconnection after installing.

Thanks

Microsoft office 2011 induce fail to Wi-fi reconection after Macbook pro Wake-up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.