Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Yahoo games do not work on my mac using safari or firefox

Yahoo games do not work on my mac using safari or firefox. I cleared cookies and cash but still not working.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Jul 1, 2012 9:45 PM

2 replies

Jul 3, 2012 11:05 PM in response to X423424X

This webpage is not available

Google Chromecannot reach the website. This is typically caused by network issues, but can also be the result of a misconfigured firewall or proxy server.

Here are some suggestions:

• Reload this webpage later.
  • Add Google Chromeas a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
  • If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to Applications > System Preferences > Network > Advanced > Proxiesand deselect any proxies that have been selected.

Error 109 (net::ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE): Unable to reach the server.

Yahoo games do not work on my mac using safari or firefox

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.