Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My I tunes store is set up for Uk purchases only, how can i turn this off now i'm working abroad?

My I tunes store is set up for Uk purchases only, how can i turn this off now i'm working abroad?

Posted on Jul 2, 2012 1:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2012 1:48 PM

You can only use the itunes store of your country of residence ( proven by the issuing country of your credit card and the valid billing address on that card). You must also be inside that countries borders.

If you are in another country and have a cc issued from that country with a billing address in that country, then change your information in your itunes account.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2012 1:48 PM in response to milnes

You can only use the itunes store of your country of residence ( proven by the issuing country of your credit card and the valid billing address on that card). You must also be inside that countries borders.

If you are in another country and have a cc issued from that country with a billing address in that country, then change your information in your itunes account.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.