Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

email with attached photos would not send-he email server didn’t recognize your username/password combination.d;

from iphoto, could not send email with attached photos: "the email server didn’t recognize your username/password combination." recently changed my email address (on icloud). i can email an attachment, just not photos from iphoto

what is the problem?

Posted on Jul 2, 2012 4:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2012 8:56 PM

iPhoto preferences ==> accounts - delete the account and re-enter

LN

9 replies

Oct 7, 2012 8:00 PM in response to LarryHN

this solved my issue with the error message. My email was finally sent.

However, I cannot see that ANY RECORD of thatemail in Mac MAIL.

The older iPHOTO behavior was far superior. It simply put one or more photos of varying data rates into an email IN MAIL. Then I could then easily SELECT ALL and if necessary COPY all the photos as well in to a differernt part of the email document or even another email message. So easy! and the emails would live in my SENT FOLDER. But this is messed up. I can't really "get my hands on" the message (its embedded in iPhoto), and after it is sent, I have no record of it. Any chance to revert back to the old behavior?

email with attached photos would not send-he email server didn’t recognize your username/password combination.d;

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.