Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Analyze Motion: Problem/glitch/bug with tracker

I'm having an issue with the tracker in Motion 5. When I drag the tracker to position it on the image, its position matches the zoomed image I see in the inspector, however, when I let go, the tracker is positioned below the spot I chose. It still tracks the spot I chose, but the red tracking marker floats below the tracking location. If I add trackers they do the same thing. It's driving me crazy, this must be a bug.

Check this out:

User uploaded file

If I click on the tiny white tracker spot at the bottom of the planet, the zoom window pops up showing the tracker placed at the top of the planet. Confusing? YES! I think it's just a coincidence that the tracker in the canvas is exactly at the bottom of the planet, instead of the top where it's supposed to be.

Can someone tell me if I'm crazy, or if you've seen this issue? I've restarted Motion, deleted and re-applied the tracker countless times. What is UP?

Thanks!

Motion 5-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.7.4), Computer

Posted on Jul 2, 2012 9:03 PM

1 reply

Analyze Motion: Problem/glitch/bug with tracker

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.