7 Replies Latest reply: Jul 5, 2012 12:42 PM by Ethmoid
jjmorenof Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

¿IWEB no me publica el navegador de las páginas y las fotografías en algunas páginas, cuando publico la web en la carpeta local.? ¿que puedo hacer?

IWEB 3.0.4, Mac OS X (10.7.4)
  • 1. Re: Ayuda
    Ethmoid Level 6 Level 6 (9,955 points)

From Google Translate:  "I published IWEB browser pages and photos on some pages, when I publish the web in the local folder.? What I can do?"

If you publish your site to a local folder, then you need to use an ftp client such as Cyberduck or Transmit or Yummy ftp to upload your site to a host/server that will host your site for you.

• 2. Re: Ayuda

No es esta la solución, el problema reside en que al abrir la web desde la carpeta local en un navegador, no se visualiza el navegador de las páginas y tampoco se ven las fotografías.

• 3. Re: Ayuda
    Roddy Level 6 Level 6 (17,265 points)

See this page for troubleshooting info...

http://www.iwebformusicians.com/iWeb/iWeb-Tips.html

• 4. Re: Ayuda

From Google Translate:  "This is not the solution, the problem is that when you open the web from the local folder in a browser, the browser does not display the pages and there are pictures".

Well, your site might very well not display properly when published to a local folder and opened in a browser as this is not how a website is meant to be displayed - it is meant to be hosted on a server, so if you upload your site to a host/server, then it should display properly.

One more thing - you can obviously understand English, so why not just type your reply in English?  Might save time and trouble!

• 5. Re: Ayuda
    Old Toad Level 10 Level 10 (115,665 points)

Are you using Chrome as your browser?  If so use Safari or Firefox to view you website in the local folder.

OT

• 6. Re: Ayuda

Agradecido por sus respuestas, he podido resolver el problema solo para Safari y Firefox, con Chrome sigue dando el problema.

• 7. Re: Ayuda

Google Translate:  "Grateful for your answers, I could solve the problem only for Safari and Firefox, Chrome is giving the problem".

If you can understand English please just type your responses in English and save us all time.