Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what is going to happen to iWeb in the log run

What is going to happen to iweb in the long run?

Posted on Jul 3, 2012 5:14 AM

6 replies

Jul 4, 2012 4:11 AM in response to artworks349

artworks349 wrote:

So what happen to frontrow?

See HERE.

artworks349 wrote:

Whats a good web builder thats a esay to us as iweb had a look at sandvox

Consider the free Weebly — it's a browser-based builder, so you'll be able to update your site from any modern Mac or PC. And Weebly's net promoter score — an industry calculation of how likely users are to recommend a service to others — is an unusually high 80%. (Source)

User uploaded file

Jul 4, 2012 4:54 AM in response to artworks349

There are lots of alternatives to iWeb out there.

Have a look at RapidWeaver, Sandvox (some like, but probably not the best). Also take a look at Freeway Pro/Express, Flux 4, Goldfish and PageSpinner.

There are also online resources if your hosting company offers this option. Check out WordPress, Drupal and Joomla. Most hosts offer one click installation for these Content Management Systems.

I have used GoDaddy in the past and they offer these. Using HostExcellence at present and created a new website in WordPress that was very easy to install on the server.

Have a look around for an alternative that suits you - there are plenty out there and you can download free trials for most.

Jul 4, 2012 9:02 AM in response to artworks349

Some of you may want to consider Quick'n Easy Web Builder since its available for Mac, Windows and Linux. This may suit those who need to update from different operating systems and don't want to risk using on online site builder.

The app has had quite a few revisions since I first looked at it and has a lot of features. I don't like its "Freeway" style UI and it seems to be over complicted to use like Flux but its a lot cheaper and you can buy a bundle to cover all three operating systems.

what is going to happen to iWeb in the log run

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.