Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi im having problems finding the right charger!!!!

Hi I bought my son a shuffle ipod but threw Avon . the charger no longer works and i need a new one but its a diffrent charger than the ones they have at the store. It looks like a little dock. do u know where i can get one? ive tried buying other chargers for shuffles but dont fit it.

gold shuffle-OTHER

Posted on Jul 3, 2012 1:35 PM

1 reply

Jul 3, 2012 1:52 PM in response to chloewisard

If you bought your son a NEW iPod shuffle, it would be a 4th gen shuffle. But if it's an older shuffle that came with a "little dock," it is probably a 2nd gen iPod shuffle. You can get a replacement

http://store.apple.com/us/product/MA694G/A

There are third-party replacements that are less expensive, if you look on eBay, Amazon, or elsewhere. Some have a "dock" at the end of the cable and some have only the connector. Just be sure to get one that is described as being for the 2nd gen iPod shuffle. The 3rd and 4th (current) gen iPod shuffle has a different connector.

Hi im having problems finding the right charger!!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.