Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My batter is draining ridiculously quickly and my phone gets too hot. Any ideas?

I've already reset my phone numerous times (the Apple store's suggestion,) and went back today. All they could suggest is to reset my firmware, or something like that, but I hadn't backed it up recently and I didn't want to lose my music while I was traveling two hours on the train. The guy seemed to give me instructions, but when I tried it, nothing worked. He said to hold down the power and home button but... Nothing happened except my phone just turning off. Does anyone have any ideas?

iPhone 4, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Jul 3, 2012 3:15 PM

There are no replies.

My batter is draining ridiculously quickly and my phone gets too hot. Any ideas?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.