Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I put my apps on my pc desktop?

Is it possible to put my itunes apps on my pc desktop?

Windows XP

Posted on Jul 4, 2012 12:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2012 1:37 AM

You can have them on your computer's iTunes for syncing and for making back-ups, but if you are asking whether you can use them on a PC then no, apps from the iTunes app store can only be used on iOS devices (iPads, iPhones, iPod Touches)

4 replies

Jul 4, 2012 1:57 AM in response to BaliBeach

You should be able to copy it from the iPad to your computer's iTunes via File > Transfer Purchases, and (if you want it on the iPhone) you can then try syncing it to it - some apps are designed to only work on the iPad (i.e. they've been designed for the iPad's larger screen), so it may not necessarily sync to the iPhone (the left-hand side of an app's description page in the store should say what it works on).

Apps (and other content depending upon which country that you are in) can also be re-downloaded from the store for free (as long as they remain available in the store) : re-downloading.

how do I put my apps on my pc desktop?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.