Skip navigation

iPod classic

517 Views 7 Replies Latest reply: Jul 12, 2012 1:15 PM by planb77 RSS
Mikey\'s Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Jul 4, 2012 10:17 AM

Hi I believe I have a iPod classic 5g 30gb but it's in black and white how do I change that if I can and what's the most recent update for it

iPod classic
  • planb77 Level 7 Level 7 (32,255 points)
    Jul 5, 2012 7:26 AM (in response to Mikey\'s)

The latest firmware version for the 30 GB iPod Video is 1.3.

You can't change the black and white menu without modifying the iPod's firmware in some way.  Something of which is not allowed to be discussed here in Apple's forums.

B-rock

Jul 5, 2012 11:36 AM (in response to Mikey\'s)

You do not have an iPod Classic. You have an iPod Video which came out before the Classic generation did.

B-rock

Jul 11, 2012 5:48 AM (in response to Mikey\'s)

Actually, I just misunderstood you as the phrasing of and details of your question were quite vague.  You ask about the menus being black and white, in which case they are as you can see.  However, there is still color when you view album artwork and videos.

B-rock

Jul 12, 2012 1:15 PM (in response to Mikey\'s)

Well I'm not really sure how, what, or why it happened.  You didn't give a lot of details to work with so all I could do was pull at straws. Either way, you should be happy as it now has color.

B-rock

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.