Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Editing existing Videos on the Ipad using splice or Video Editor apps

Hi,

I've downloaded both of these apps, I have used Itunes to load my videos onto my I pad (in the correct Ipad format), yet these two apps don't seem to give me the option to browse to find them, and none of my videos appear in the "add" lists for either app.

They are listed on my itunes movie list, and I copied them successfully to the IPad, but I can't find a way to get them loaded into either app to edit them.

Any Help?

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Jul 4, 2012 6:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2012 7:20 PM

You don't.

Apps are not given access to your iTunes library.

You will need to put the video directly in the app or figure out how to get it into the camera roll.

6 replies

Jul 7, 2012 1:39 PM in response to Fatstratman

Checke d out the US comments at AppStore - yup, some users (even ones with the iPad 3) indeed complain about crashes. Dunno - it havent ever crashed on me (non-jailbroken iPad 3 with officially purchased Avid Studio). Nevertheless, I've never tried to create longer videos than some 4-5 minutes in it and haven't had more than 2-3 archived projects in it. Either of these may have been the cause for crashes (or those peoples' jailbreak? Dunno.)

Editing existing Videos on the Ipad using splice or Video Editor apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.