Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't select the iCloud icon on Settings.

I can't select the iCloud icon on Settings. It's greyed-over, so I also can't register my new iPad. I dont have Twitter acct but the Twitter icon on the Settings is also greyed-over. This is my only Apple product. Help pls. I want to maximize my iPad. Thanks!

The new ipad-OTHER, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Jul 4, 2012 10:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2012 6:05 AM

Welcome to the Apple Community.

Check settings > general > restrictions, if Restrictions are enabled either disable them or make sure that changes are allowed to accounts.

4 replies

Jul 6, 2012 3:47 AM in response to Enia Lee

So far as apps are concerned, none of them are actually stored in your iCloud storage allocation, your iTunes account keeps a history of them and allows you to redownload them at any time should you need/wish to.

If you enable document syncing, all your iWork documents are stored in the cloud that are on your mobile devices, you would need to add any documents you wanted to add from your Mac at iCloud.com where you can also see which documents are stored in the cloud.

I can't select the iCloud icon on Settings.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.