Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photo stream won't upload

How do I upload my photos on my iPhone to iCloud so that they can be viewed on my iPad? I have setup iCloud and calanders mail, contacts all work but not photo stream, I have switched it on - can anyone help please.

iPad 3G, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Jul 4, 2012 11:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2012 6:02 AM

Welcome to the Apple Community.

• Photostream only syncs photos over Wi-Fi, make sure you are connected to Wi-Fi to begin with.
  • Photostream only syncs when the camera app is closed, ensure it is closed.
  • Photostream only syncs when the battery is above 20%, try recharging the device

Try disabling photo stream on your device (settings > iCloud), restarting your device and then re-enabling photo stream.

If this doesn't help you may need to reset photo stream. You can do this at icloud.com by clicking on your name in the top right corner and then the advanced settings in the pop-up dialogue box that appears.

Note: disabling photostream and re-enabling it will result in any photos that are currently in the photostream album on your device, that are older than 30 days old, not being added back.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 5, 2012 6:02 AM in response to Fenner649

Welcome to the Apple Community.

• Photostream only syncs photos over Wi-Fi, make sure you are connected to Wi-Fi to begin with.
  • Photostream only syncs when the camera app is closed, ensure it is closed.
  • Photostream only syncs when the battery is above 20%, try recharging the device

Try disabling photo stream on your device (settings > iCloud), restarting your device and then re-enabling photo stream.

If this doesn't help you may need to reset photo stream. You can do this at icloud.com by clicking on your name in the top right corner and then the advanced settings in the pop-up dialogue box that appears.

Note: disabling photostream and re-enabling it will result in any photos that are currently in the photostream album on your device, that are older than 30 days old, not being added back.

Photo stream won't upload

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.