Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac App Store: How do I get a refund?????!!!!!

Ok, 5 days ago I purchased LEGO: Pirates of the Carribeen (on sale, if it helps). That night I stupidly closed my MacBook and the next morning I was back to square one. Just before the halfway mark I had to leave for 2 days (with my MB) and go to a place with... DUN DUN DUN... No Wifi. When I came back I thought I'd finish my download. 10 minutes later. Error 404 or something like that.. Maybe 403. Anyways, I had to retry. So I did. 5 Minutes later. Same again, but this time The App DISAPPEARED FROM MY PURCHASES LIST!!!!! I really want my money back but I don't know who to contact or how.

P.S I read in the Terms and Conditions that within 90 days I can get a refund so now I just need to know how.

Thanks!!!

yebbut

Posted on Jul 4, 2012 11:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2012 11:48 PM

Contact the Mac App Store Customer Service:

http://www.apple.com/support/mac/app-store/contact.html?form=account

5 replies

Jul 5, 2012 4:18 AM in response to yebbut

Changing your DNS server may help the error 403 issue.

Quit the App Store if it's open.

Open System Preferences / Preferences then select the Network tab. Click the Advanced tab then click the DNS tab.

Click +

Enter these addresses exactly as you see them here.

Click +

Then click OK

Relaunch the App Store.

How to re download apps from the Mac App Store:

Open the App Store. From the menu bar click Store > Sign In

Click Purchases from the top of the App Store window.

Select which apps you want to re download. Then right or control click where you see Installed then click Install.

Make sure and use the same Apple ID used for the original purchase.

No idea which T&C you are reading but Apple's policy clearly states that, "all sales are final" > iTUNES STORE - MAC APP STORE -TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Mac App Store: How do I get a refund?????!!!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.