Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error : Apple ID not yet used in the iTunes store

Hi,

i purchase a new iPad, once i switch it on i created apple Id , but while trying to download a FREE apps geting on alert messgae saying that your Apple ID not yet used in the iTunes store. After that getting another promt Tap Review to sign in then review your account information. once i select Review option , make me to enter credit details. but i d't have a creadit card. please help to active my Apple ID

Thanks in Advance

Ramesh RC

iPad, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Jul 5, 2012 2:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2017 6:23 PM

Hi

I have created Apple Account, when I sign into iTunes account it's asking me to review the details, I have selected none options then give the details.

Even though it's show me errors.

Contact apple.com/support.

Why these errors am getting, can you please tell me....?

11 replies

Jul 6, 2012 4:04 AM in response to ramrcram

For whatever reasons, the "None" option is not always available to all users and I think it may be related to what country you live in. Short of contacting Apple to get it straightened out, if you haven't done anything with your new ID ye - you can create an Apple ID without a credit card and simply abandon the one that you just created.

This explains how you can creaet an ID without a credit card.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2534

The two big things that you have to remember for this to work are ... you have to sign out of your existing Apple ID .... Settings>Store>Apple ID - tap the ID and sign out. Then you have to try to download a free app to bring up the window that asks you to sign in or create an ID. Read the information on the website that I referenced above.

If you have not used the original Apple ID for anything yet, you can simply ignore it and use the new one - or like I said earlier - contact iTunes support and ask them to help you sort it out.

Here is a link to iTunes support. You can change the country in the bottom right corner of the screen.

http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/

Jul 6, 2012 5:13 AM in response to Demo

this will help me to create a new Apple ID , but in my case i have an AppleID. But by using my apple ID am not able to so download any single application from app store. while downloading showing an Error alert "your apple ID not been Reviewed , please tab review for reiew you AppleID".

do i create it again ?

Jul 9, 2012 6:34 PM in response to Demo

If you were like me and didn't follow the instructions on how to create Apple ID without credit card and now you are forced to enter credit card details when you have to "review" your apple ID. You can still be saved without abandoning your original apple ID!!

This only works if you can get your hands on valid credit card details!!

- Enter in credit card details.

- Open iTunes and login to your apple ID

- Go to "store" -> "view my account"

- From here you can edit credit card details and there should be a "None" option for payment.

I know this solution isn't for everyone but in my case it worked really well when trying to create an apple id for someone that only has one email address.

Jul 9, 2012 6:44 PM in response to Kenny_

Yes I know how to do this. But I wasn't asking.

The only way to save that ID is by entering the CC details and the removing them. And furthermore, for whatever reason the "none" option is not available in every country in the world. It is available in the U.S. but it's not available everywhere.

Thanks anyway.

Error : Apple ID not yet used in the iTunes store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.