Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

printing blank pages from Safari

Trying to print a page from the web on Safari. When print preview opens it shows a blank page. I've tried to save as a PDF with the same results. This is getting frustrating. I shouldn't have to import things into preview or Adobe to print form the web. Any suggestions?

Posted on Jul 5, 2012 8:02 AM

12 replies

Jul 5, 2012 10:43 AM in response to funk81

Back up all data.

Quit Safari. In the Finder, select Go Go to Folder... from the menu bar, or press the key combination shift-command-G. Copy the line of text below into the box that opens, and press return:

/Library/Internet Plug-ins

From the folder that opens, remove any items that have the letters “PDF” in the name. You may be prompted for your login password. Then launch Safari and test.

If you still have the issue, repeat with this line:

~/Library/Internet Plug-ins

If you don’t like the results of this procedure, restore the items from the backup you made before you started. Relaunch Safari again.

Aug 9, 2013 1:10 PM in response to Linc Davis

Hi,

I tried this method but it didn't work. I removed both AdobePDFviewer. plugin and another file with PDF in the name.

Now I cant even view my PDF on Safari 😟 then i tired to put back AdobePDFviewer (the other file I deleted was not in trash for some reason) and it is still not work, I still cannot view PDF

Please help... thank you.

printing blank pages from Safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.