Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I try to download apps it says that I need to verify my payment info. When I verify it then it says that I cannot use this card for iTunes store. I've been using same credit card for over 1 year. Anyone else ever have this issue?

When I try to download apps it says that I need to verify my payment info. When I verify that it's correct it says that I cannot use this card for iTunes store. I've been using this credit card for over 1 year. Has anyone ever had this happen and what do I need to do to be able to purchase apps again?!!!

iPhone 4

Posted on Jul 5, 2012 4:11 PM

2 replies

When I try to download apps it says that I need to verify my payment info. When I verify it then it says that I cannot use this card for iTunes store. I've been using same credit card for over 1 year. Anyone else ever have this issue?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.