Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes won't sync some videos to iPad2

I purchased Season 2 of Bob's Burgers (HD version) in iTunes but they will not sync to my iPad 2. When I connect my iPad to my iMac to sync I get an error message that "some of the videos in your iTunes library were not copied to the ipad because they cannot be played on this iPad". The dialog box then lists the names of the episodes that can not be downloaded. I tried downloading them from the "purchased" list in my iTunes account on the iPad but this particular show is not displayed in the list.

The videos were purchased directly from iTunes and play just fine on my iMac as well as through my Apple TV. I also have the HD version of Season 1 and it synced up just fine.

This is also happening with another TV series that I purchased in iTunes (Kids in The Hall - Death Comes to Town) but the weird part is that half of the episodes synced to my ipad and play fine but the remaining 4 episodes are listed along with the other un-syncable tv shows in the error message that appears when I sync.

Any suggestions? I'm running OSX 10.7.4 on my iMac and iOS 5.1.1 in my iPad2. I only have one apple id that I use for all of my devices.

Thanks in advance.

Mo

iPad 2, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Jul 5, 2012 4:55 PM

4 replies

iTunes won't sync some videos to iPad2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.