Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod sync error - 13014

This problem started yesterday - out of absolutely nowhere! I plugged in my ipod to play on my Macbook Air and this error keeps popping up about every 15-30 seconds. Needless to say it's irritating and interrupts everything else I'm doing on my computer.

"The iPod (Liia's iPod) cannot be synced. An unknown error occurred (13014)."

Now I've never tried to sync it, I think it's referring to the initial sync when you plug it in, but anyway I've gone through absolutely everything I can find mentioend on forums, here in Apple help, asked everybody I know with an ipod and absolutely nothing has helped.

I'm using an iPod Classic 120GB, I've had it for about 3 years and this is the first issue I've had with it. Being that I've had it for 3 years I REALLY don't want to restore the ipod because it's got a lot of music on there.

Can anybody out there help me? I have no idea what to do.

Ta

Liia ;-)

iPod classic

Posted on Jul 6, 2012 12:40 AM

4 replies

Jul 10, 2012 10:57 PM in response to LiiaAnn

I have also just started up my brand new MacBook Pro, which was all working fine, until I plugged in the iPod - about half an hour after playing music through it, the exact same error has come up, so I'm assuming the error is with my iPod itself.

Can anyone help me at all?? I'm desperate, it keeps interrupting the work I'm doing on the computer.

iPod sync error - 13014

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.