Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps update problems

I've updated my itunes to the latest version, reset my password sucessfully but every time I try to update existing apps on my iphone I still keep getting the "your Appel ID has been disabled" message and nothing I do seems to change this.

Everything else works perfectly but I've just given up on apps completely! Any suggestions?

iPhone 3GS

Posted on Jul 6, 2012 12:41 AM

4 replies

May 22, 2015 8:26 AM in response to JJFS

I have problems with my Apps Update.

My sister bought this ipad for me (out of town) and when she bought it she had asked the seller to install few apps.

Now I got the ipad registered to me and I CAN update the iOS with no problem BUT There are 87 APPS which I cannot Update for a year now because it comes up with the email of the salesman and then asks for his password!?
I have not yet figured how to erase the salesman's email/password and replace it with my own??

Can someone please help.

Thanks a lot!

BTW, I saw this Forgot passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support but I am not sure if it can help me and not so sure if I can do it? I mean I am not sure how to erase everything and restore from backup? I've never had any success doing restores on PCs (usually restoring from so-called Full Backup (in pc env.) is half-a** and most of the apps won't work afterwards) I don't know if Apple is like that too? so it is a big risk for me to format and restart over...

Apps update problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.