Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AGENDA INVISIBLE SUR ICLOUD / UNABLE TO SEE MY AGENDA ON iCLOUD

Bonjour / Hello,

Récemment détenteur d'un iPhone pour mon travail, je souhaite avoir mon agenda et mes contacts sur mon MacBook Pro. Sur mon iPhone je sus allé dans "réglages - iCloud" et j'ai coché les cases "contacts", "calendriers", "rappels" et "signets". J'ai activé la sauvegarde sur iCloud.

Quand je vais sur iCloud avec mon navigateur, le résultat est:

- j'ai tous mes contacts

- mais rien sur l'agenda (calendrier)

Que faire pour que cela marche.

A titre d'information, les données viennent du serveur Microsoft Exchange de l'entreprise qui m'emploie.

A vous lire,

Cordialement,

Marc

In my company we recently had iPhones for our job. I want to have my agenda and my contacts on my own MacBook pro.

From my iPone I have made the settings in order to have on iCloud.

On my browser, I can see the contacts but nothing on the agenda.

What happens? How to manage?

Our company use a Microsoft Exchange server.

Hoping to read you soon,

Regards,

Marc

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1.1, MacBook Pro w/ Snow Leopard & Lion

Posted on Jul 6, 2012 6:46 AM

4 replies

Jul 6, 2012 7:06 AM in response to Julian Wright

Julian,

I am surprised for this so quick reply!

Our company installed on all the iPhones two apps called MobileIron and My Data Manager in order we can have everything on our iPhone when we are not in the office.

This works well on the iPhone and I have my Outlook mail and agenda.

I would like to have it also on my personnal MacBook Pro so I used iCloud. On iCloud I obtain my contacts but nothing on the calendar.

I checked your link and what is in my iPhone and everythings seems well (as I said, my iPhone has all the information i need).

I think the problem is with iCloud (?)

Regards

Marc

AGENDA INVISIBLE SUR ICLOUD / UNABLE TO SEE MY AGENDA ON iCLOUD

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.