Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Best iPhone case?

I am getting a new iPhone case soon... I need something excellent, possibly water proof because I spilt a glass of water on my old iPhone, what is a good case? Debating on an Otter Box or a Life Proof or anything else. Suggestions?

Posted on Jul 6, 2012 8:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2012 5:31 PM

Have friend that hit a bump on his motorcycle doing 80 mph. His iPhone popped out of the pouch on his handle bars and fell to the pavement. It was then run over by a car. No damage to the iPhone or the case. He has an Otterbox case. My vote goes for Otterbox. Although it is not water proof. BTW, my friend has the Commuter model not the super protective Defender model.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2012 5:31 PM in response to zacfranklin

Have friend that hit a bump on his motorcycle doing 80 mph. His iPhone popped out of the pouch on his handle bars and fell to the pavement. It was then run over by a car. No damage to the iPhone or the case. He has an Otterbox case. My vote goes for Otterbox. Although it is not water proof. BTW, my friend has the Commuter model not the super protective Defender model.

Best iPhone case?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.