Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhoto Travel Album Map Mistake - PEI

Greetings,

I am making a photo album of my family's recent roadtrip to the Canadian Maritimes. I am especially interested in having the page that displays a map with the various places we visited. In making my album, I noticed that there is one definite mistake in the design of the map. I've attached a screenshot of the map that iPhoto '11 (version 9.3) automatically generated. Notice that the name "New Brunswick" is shown in white letters on top of that province. However, there is no such label for the province Prince Edward Island, which is where the red dots are for the photos I took (Charlottetown, West Point Lighthouse, Prince Edward Island National Park, for example). At the top right corner of this image, there is an island labeled "Prince Edward Island". However, this set of islands is actually the Iles de la Madeleine, not Prince Edward Island, and this label seems to be hard-coded into the map. I hate to say it, but this mistake is reason enough for me not to want to buy this album. I don't suppose there's any way I can remove this incorrect label on my own.

Thanks,

Matt

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.4), iPhoto '11

Posted on Jul 7, 2012 6:26 AM

9 replies

iPhoto Travel Album Map Mistake - PEI

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.