Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Songs disappearing when i press play

The weirdest thing just started to happen. When i press play or double click to play a track it begins to play, but it disappears from my music list! I can't skip forward or backward in the play list. It doesn't seem to be re-sorting the list and moving it somewhere else. It just seems to be gone! I tried restarting iTunes and the songs that went missing do not repopulate. And they are still in their folders on the drive where they live.

It's a secondary library that i made of live shows that arent' in iTunes and bc i had too many tracks for iTunes Music Match. So i hold option when i launch. The tracks are linked to, not copied to the itunes folder. I stayed signed out of the iTunes store when i use this library so it doenst show all my Music Match songs. It had been workikng before. even after the 10.6.3 update.

Anyone seen this?

thanks in advance

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.4), old skool. model 2,2 2.33 Core Duo

Posted on Jul 7, 2012 9:39 AM

There are no replies.

Songs disappearing when i press play

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.