Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

The all-new Logic Pro for iPad and Mac delivers breakthrough music-making experiences. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New feature Ideas - Does anyone know where on the Apple site to make suggesstions?

Does anyone know where on the Apple site to make suggestions?

Regarding Logic "10", I 'd rather that Apple add new features to Logic 9. If they come out with Logic 10, I'd need to pay for and update! They should skip Logic 10, I'm much more interested in Logic 11! (Refering back to Spinal Tap!) Sorry for having to explain a joke here, I don't know how write with an English accent!

"On the Serious Side"

What does inspire Apple to make updates are ideas for new features.

My suggestion is that the Apple Loop Utility be incorporated into Logic. Using Apple loops is becoming more and more useful, and making it easier to make loops and edit them in bulk in Logic would be helpful. Yes, I can make an apple loop in logic, but as far as I know I can only make them 1 at a time.

And they need to add the ability to add the word "Clap" as a tag to a sound, under drums.

Logic Pro, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Jul 7, 2012 10:25 AM

6 replies

Jul 7, 2012 10:17 PM in response to Blueberry

Blueberry wrote:

Only this is the offical feedback site: http://www.apple.com/feedback/

Other forums are just to exchange wishes with other users. Apple probably doesn't read them.

Cough...Cough...

Scott Roewe wrote:

Regarding Logic "10", I 'd rather that Apple add new features to Logic 9. If they come out with Logic 10, I'd need to pay for and update! They should skip Logic 10, I'm much more interested in Logic 11! (Refering back to Spinal Tap!) Sorry for having to explain a joke here, I don't know how write with an English accent!

I bought some volume knobs for my guitar that go to 11.

New feature Ideas - Does anyone know where on the Apple site to make suggesstions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.