Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, i have a mac mini (mid 2011) i7, radeon 6630M. Im unable to connect my Eizo SW2762 with my display port cable to the thunderbolt port. The monitor is not detected (OSX 10.7.4).

Hi, i have a mac mini (mid 2011) i7, radeon 6630M. Im unable to connect my Eizo SX2762 with my display port cable to the thunderbolt port. The monitor is not detected (OSX 10.7.4) and remains black.

I connected my macbook air (mid 2011, i7, intel hd 3000) with the same display-port cable to it's thunderbolt port, the monitor is detected and works correctly on the mac book air, but my mac mini dos not detect the display.

For checking the thunderbolt connectivity, i booted the mac mini in Target Disk Mode and connected the mac book air to the mac mini with a thunderbolt cable to test the thunderbolt connectivity. The Harddrive is detected and accessible on the mac book air so the thunderbolt port seems to be ok. Is it possible that the video signal is not transmitted throug the thunderbolt port because of a defective assembly?

Many Thanks

Toby

Mac mini, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Jul 7, 2012 2:26 PM

1 reply

Hi, i have a mac mini (mid 2011) i7, radeon 6630M. Im unable to connect my Eizo SW2762 with my display port cable to the thunderbolt port. The monitor is not detected (OSX 10.7.4).

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.