Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I pay a certain amount of money for each month and download how many songs as I would like?

One day someonoe told me that I could pay about $20 per month and dowload as many songs as I would like to! I was wondering how do I do that! Does someone knows how to do this?

Thank you😉

Posted on Jul 7, 2012 4:20 PM

2 replies

Jul 7, 2012 5:03 PM in response to bibifuser

No, not with iTunes. There may be other services that structure this but even then I am not sure they are above board. Nobody is going to make money off a system where you could subscribe for one month, download 10,000 songs, then cancel, unless their source of the music was basically free for them to start with (i.e., stolen).

Jul 7, 2012 5:47 PM in response to Limnos

Limnos wrote:

Nobody is going to make money off a system where you could subscribe for one month, download 10,000 songs, then cancel, unless their source of the music was basically free for them to start with (i.e., stolen).

There are a number of subscription services with unlimited downloads.

Rhapsody allows downloads. Note that the songs have DRM and you can play them as long as your subscription is current. If you cancel, the songs will no longer play.

Others such as Spotify, Pandora, Rdio, Sony Music Unlimited and others stream your selections. No need to download them.

Can I pay a certain amount of money for each month and download how many songs as I would like?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.