Skip navigation

HT2519: Download past purchases

Learn about Download past purchases

HT2519 How do you restore a book when it doesn't show up in your "previously purchased"

326 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 7, 2012 6:17 PM by burningthedays RSS
burningthedays Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Jul 7, 2012 3:36 PM

I recently had to do a full RESET on my ipad2.  Before I did this I did a complete back up to the cloud (as recommended by Apple).  This worked fine (for the most part) as I then did a reset and then a restore from the cloud.  Everything came back except a book I purchased from iTunes.  It says you can restore any books you purchased by just going back to itunes, going to your "purchased" button and find the book, then redownload it.  Well that's all well and good, but the book is GONE!  It's not showing up as purchased, but I DID purchase it from itunes.  It says you can't do it if the book is no longer in itunes but that isn't the case, the book IS still available in iTunes. ???????  I paid good money for this book, where is it and how do I get it back?  Thanks

iMac, Mac OS X (10.1.x), Snow Leapord (I think it's 10.1?)

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.