Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello! I want to sell my iphone 3g because i have 3gs- i cleared the info in settings and now have black screen saying no service and usb port pointing to itunes - is that all i do ?

Hello! I want to sell my iphone 3g because i have 3gs- i cleared the info in settings and now have black screen saying no service and usb port pointing to itunes - is that all i do ? i am pretty ignorant of computers- lol- i had read that i need to plug it back into itunes to verify it has all cleared out- i want to sell it on craigs list or ebay- i am really hurting for money right now- all your answers appreciated...

iPhone 3G

Posted on Jul 7, 2012 4:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2012 4:27 PM

It needs to be restored by someone. You can do it, and set it up as a new phone, or the buyer can do it.

2 replies

Hello! I want to sell my iphone 3g because i have 3gs- i cleared the info in settings and now have black screen saying no service and usb port pointing to itunes - is that all i do ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.