Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I recently switched from LinkSys to Airport Express 802.11n. I love it, but I can't get the Wii to talk to it so I can stream NetFlix. I've found MANY discussions on this, but it's still not clear to me. Anybody have a step by step so I can fix it?

I recently switched from LinkSys to Airport Express 802.11n. I love it...but now I my Wii can't see it so I can stream NetFlix. I have found MANY discussions on line about this...but it's still not clear to me. Anybody have a step by step way to fix this? Thanks! Jim Matherly

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7)

Posted on Jul 7, 2012 9:39 PM

3 replies

Jul 8, 2012 6:46 AM in response to captfred

Well, the Airport Express is also compatible with 802.11a, 802.11b, and 802.11g. If your Wii is unable to connect to the wireless network, I recommended changing the wireless security of your network.

Open Airport Utility, select your Airport Express and click Edit. Navigate to the Wireless tab and change your security from WPA2 Personal to WPA/WPA2 Personal. Then click Update on the bottom right.

I recently switched from LinkSys to Airport Express 802.11n. I love it, but I can't get the Wii to talk to it so I can stream NetFlix. I've found MANY discussions on this, but it's still not clear to me. Anybody have a step by step so I can fix it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.